DISCOVER THE TREASURES OF PARMA
Suggestions for groups
These packages are designed for groups who love the return to ancient traditions and the rhythms slow and cadenced of farms in which today the Parmigiano Reggiano, the Parma ham, the Balsamic Vinegar and the Culatello are produced with old craftsmanship. In the background there is the artistic and cultural history of Parma and its Duchy , of Giuseppe Verdi and Parmigianino.
PARMA, city of the UNESCO
Proposal n°1 € 55.00 for person
- h. 08.00 Meeting at dairy during the milk processing with a guide who will explain the procedures of manufacture of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese PDO. Visit to the various environments of the dairy: from tubs of salting to the storage warehouses. Will follow a tasting tour of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- h. 11.00 Visit in a Wine cellar with guide and tasting of 4 chalices of “Colli di Parma” PDO.
- h. 13.00 Tasting lunch. The restaurant is connected at one of more prestigious producer of salted pork of the “Bassa” of Parma, where the Corte dei Salumi is managed by the skilfull work of the “norcino” (maker of pork meat). In the establishment there is also a workshop for artisanal production of the pasta.
- Will follow visit of the processing room and the natural cellar for maturing of the Culatello.
Tradition, history and tastes. Two steps in the city
proposal n°2 € 75.00 for person
- 09.00: Meeting at Duomo Square: visit the Cathedral and the Baptistery
- 10.30: the history of the Italian theater starting from the jewel of the Pilotta: the Farnese theater. On the stages of the Regio theater, the echoes of the most famous arie in the world.
- 13.00: visit one of the prestigious Parma Ham producers, where it will be possible to taste one of the most famous Italian products in the world. Tasting lunch: starter of mixed charcuterie and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese; first course chosen from three local dishes : Tortelli alla parmigiana (fresh pasta stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach beet), Pasta at Parma ham, Anolini with cream and ham; bread, water, wine and home made sweets.
- 15.30: visit and tasting at Wine Cellar, for discover the wines of the PDO “Colli di Parma”.
The price includes: Pullman for the entire journey. Lunch tasting at the producer of salted pork: starter of mixed charcuterie and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese; first course chosen from three local dishes,bread,water,wine,home sweets. Tasting of 4 wines at the wine cellar